Herbal mixtures and herbal products
We will give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, where goods are not of a satisfactory quality or are not as described.
Please remember that you are not entitled to a refund if:
- You have simply changed your mind;
- You have damaged the goods after you have brought them;
- You were aware of the defect before you brought the goods;
- and/or You made a mistake when buying the goods or made a wrong selection.
Acupuncture, Massage, and/or related treatment
(1) Consultations are FREE of charge when accompanied by purchase or treatment.
(2) An initial interview and a completed registration form are required for Acupuncture/Massage or related treatment.
(3) Customers are eligible to claim a refund for the unfinished treatment sessions. However, if there is a discount applied in your payment in purchasing the treatment sessions, the refund amount will be the money that you have prepaid deducting that of the finished sessions with the original price.
(4) £20 administration charge will be applied to every refund cases.
(5) Your remaining balance will be refunded by cheque.
*VALID EXCUSE will be determined by Oriental Acu Herb Head Office and include examples such as the customer leaving the country permanently, medical reasons, or based on the practitioners’ advice.
Official and/or sufficient proof will be required.
Exchanges/refunds will be processed through the Head Office due to quality control requirements.
This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.